Culturespaces produces and manages, with an ethical and professional approach, monuments, museums and prestigious historic sites entrusted to it by public bodies and local authorities.
Culturespaces manages the following sites: Jacquemart-André Museum, Paris (since 1996), Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild, Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat (since 1992), Greek Villa Kérylos, Beaulieu sur Mer (since 2001), Roman Theatre of Orange (since 2002), Château des Baux de Provence (since 1993), Nîmes Arena, the Square House, the Magne Tower (since 2006), Cité de l’Automobile, Mulhouse (since 1999), Cité du Train, Mulhouse (since 2005), Waterloo Battlefield, Belgium (since 2004)
Culturespaces uses modern management methods in its work upgrading spaces and collections, welcoming the general public, managing staff and all services, organising cultural activities and temporary exhibitions and promoting sites at a national and international level.
With 20 years of experience and 2 million visitors every year, Culturespaces is the leading private organisation managing French monuments and museums, and one of the leading European players in cultural tourism.
Main actions implemented by Culturespaces since 1996
- Opening our doors all year round, 7 days a week
- Restoration of spaces and décors
- Redesign of the displays
- Complete reorganisation of the tour layout
- Installation of safety equipment
- Implementation of a policy of holding large temporary exhibitions
- Creation of a free audio-guide service in 8 languages
- Creation of special offers for groups
- Introduction of educational visits
- Creation of a reception service
- Creation of a bookshop/gift shop
- Creation of a prestigious tea-room, the Café Jacquemart-André
- Implementation of an active communications policy
- Creation of an activity book for children
- Programme of activities for families throughout the summer
- Creation of the website
- Creation of dedicated websites for each of our major exhibitions
- Creation of state-of-the-art visiting tools