Receive your clients or friends in the atmospheric and magnificent decor of the Jacquemart-André Museum, the only museum in Paris where you can dine surrounded by exceptional works of art.
Available for hire
Music Room: with its paintings by old masters, painted ceiling and gallery where the musicians can play, the Music Room is a magnificent setting for your receptions.
Dining Room: decorated with an exceptional collection of tapestries and a remarkable ceiling painted by Tiepolo and a terrace overlooking the main courtyard.
Grand Salon: decorated with gilded wood panelling and Gobelins tapestries, the rotunda of the Grand Salon contains a series of busts from the 17th century.
Each option includes
A tour of the ground floor of the Museum: the Picture Gallery, the Private Apartments, the Library, the Boudoir, the Winter Garden, the Smoking Room...
The temporary exhibition, the Italian Museum and the inner courtyard.
Dinner up to 80 people
Choose 1 room from our selection: the Music Room, the Dining Room or the Grand Salon.
Dinner for 80 to 170 people
Choose 2 rooms from our selection: the Music Room, the Dining Room or the Grand Salon.
Dîner de 170 à 250 people
At your disposal: the Music Room, the Dining Room, the Grand Salon and the Winter Garden.
Times available for private hire
From 6 pm until 5 am at the latest.
The organiser can gain access to the reserved rooms from 6 pm and guests from 7 pm at the earliest.
Deliveries (equipment, food, drink, etc.) can be left under the archway at 158 bis Boulevard Haussmann from 4 pm
The service includes a minimum of room hire. You will also have to arrange the following extras:
- The caterer, who must be chosen from a list of catering companies approved by the museum and will have access to the office. Our list of approved caterers can be found on our website by clicking on Receptions and then on Providers.
- The staff costs, which vary according to the number of guests and rooms hired and include: Museum attendants (from 6 pm until the alarm is set after all equipment has been removed - each new hour started will be charged), Hostesses for the cloakroom (and possibly to welcome guests) and trays for all staff must be ordered from the chosen caterer.
- The organiser’s third-party insurance,
- Special lighting, sound system (optional),
- Entertainment (optional).